• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of My Paintings

thistle

Mama Doe
Thought that I would show you a few of the paintings that I have done (sorry no bunny ones).

Oils of 2 of my dogs, Angus (westie) and Tess.....
SUC52289.jpg

SUC52281.jpg

A couple of ratty pics (1st in oils, 2nd in acrylics)....
SUC52285.jpg

SUC52283.jpg

I love painting, but unfortunately because of my illness (I have M.E.) I just don't have the concentration. I haven't done any pics for almost a year now, but hopefully I will get back to it soon.:D

Those are really great, I'm very impressed! I wish I could paint, but I have no artistic ability whatsoever! :lol::lol:

These are great :D well done to you especially as you have been ill.

Keep at it and lets see some bunny ones next time :wave::lol:
XX

they are fantastic well done!!!

my favourite has got to be the Westie :love:

seriously, you have a talent there :D I should commission you to do one of my buns (rabbits not arrse!)

they are fantastic well done!!!

my favourite has got to be the Westie :love:

seriously, you have a talent there :D I should commission you to do one of my buns (rabbits not arrse!)

:oops: Thanks.

I would love to do commissions, unfortunately I am just not well enough at the moment. But hopefully I can start again soon.

I did a chalk drawing of my westie as well. Here it is....

SUC52288.jpg

Those are wonderful paintings, I love the way you have captured the light on each animal's fur. I find it so hard to paint that. Well done:)

Those pics are fab:D particularly loved the one of your cute Westie in chalks and the hammie in acrylics... you have a real talent;)

Back