• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a tag team of evilness

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
i dunno what ive done to Alvin and Pearl tonight but they are seriously punishing me :shock::shock::shock:

so Alvin comes out of hiding and has attacked 3 different places of wallpaper in the space of half hour, and his partner in crime is digging the carpet under the sofa.... roll on bed time :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My word, I am glad that mine live outside!!! Did you not give them enough to eat or change their food or not see to their every whim!! :lol::lol:

My word, I am glad that mine live outside!!! Did you not give them enough to eat or change their food or not see to their every whim!! :lol::lol:

haha in alvins opinon i never give him enough to eat, like hay isnt tasty pfft

hes just sprayed my living room floor with poop and gone to sulk under the sofa with pearl....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: hes grown into a right moody old man!! :evil::evil:

I've got the same with my two dears :?

Bell is leading/encouraging T into all sorts. He adores her and follows her everywhere. This morning I was putting my make up on in the bathroom and could hear digging in the bunny room. When I went in, Bell was digging at the carpet behind the dust free hay sack. I shooed her out of the way, went back to the bathroom and she followed me and sat in her litter tray munching her hay. T didn't appear so I went to investigate, and he was carrying on where she'd left off, but much more quietly :lol: :lol:

Since they've been bonded they've made more mess and caused more destruction together, than they've done in the last five months living separately :shock: (very slight exaggeration there, but not much :roll:).

You've got to love them haven't you? :D Thank god I'm not houseproud and live on my own :lol:

What is it with buns tonight, Flopsy was trying to eat wallpaper too :shock::roll:

Bless them. When i move out i might not have carpets, or wallpaper, or furniture or nice clothes saves on things getting eaten :lol:

i gave in and put them to bed, i went the loo (its thro the kitchen) as i went i said can you both please not chew the walls or dig the carpet... so Alvin attacked the binbag i had just put onto the floor before taking out.... big hole in the side :roll::roll::roll::roll:

omg, Do they all pick the same day to play up? :lol: Ours were really naughty last night too.

i havent seen them tonight i quite like the calm, i think im in trouble even tho i told them it was thier evil dad who took em vets not me :lol::lol::lol:

For some reason every time I read something about your buns, it's about them doing something to harm you :shock::lol:

Back