• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Parsley - rescue bunny

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
Hi, this is Parsley - one of the buns rescued by Lucy Pepsi, he was covered in bites when I got him, but most were healing or scabbed over with no absesses (thank goodness). He has had a course of panacur and his myxi jab. He is still underweight, but he eats his weight in hay everyday so that might change:shock::lol:

parsley006.jpg

and

parsley002.jpg

Sue x

:cry:omg he looks like my bridge bunny BoBo. :love:
Hope he finds a home soon.

He already has - with me:oops::lol:

I am a failed fosterer and rescuer:oops:

I have promised my hubby no more, but once Parsley has a bigger hutch and run, I may look at long term fostering one of Jills dental bunnies (need to get a hutch).

Sue x

look how cute he is!! no wonder you are keeping him:D he looks like he's enjoying the cuddles and attention. Glad to hear the bite wounds are getting better bless him:D:D

I'm so glad your a failed fosterer, :lol:
I've looked at all the Agouti's on this forum, and it just goes to show their all different.
Parsley is the one that looks like my BoBo. :cry:
He was a rabbit with attitude, :lol:
He was such a wuss too, if a cat came in the garden he ran like a bat out of hell in through the kitchen , slide on the wooden flouring, into the lounge, round the back of the settee, and thump like mad.
I used to have to calm him down with cuddles and promises i had booted the cat out. I never did see a cat get him but he was so frightened of them. The other buck i had used to scare the cats out of the garden :?

Back