• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Polo, my special little girl u/d binkying and eating :)

Loads of vibes for Polo. :( My Penny had the same last week. I blame it on the windy weather.
Hope Polo feels better soon. Can you keep her indoors over night?

Loads of vibes for Polo. :( My Penny had the same last week. I blame it on the windy weather.
Hope Polo feels better soon. Can you keep her indoors over night?

Not really, because of the dogs, i think it would be more stressful taking her away from oscar too, as he seemed to be comforting her. It has been incredibly windy over the past few days, but today was fine.

Vibes for poor Polo. I would keep Polo inside overnight if you can and take Oscar with her because when Molly has a gas problem, we kept her in overnight and I felt so much happier having her inside than out as I could keep an eye on her. She was fine the next morning. Having a friend by them when they are ill I think helps speed up the process. If not, may be a Snugglesafe to keep her warm.

I have snugglesafes. My dogs are terriers and therefore are very bad with rabbits, therefore taking her inside isnt really an option. I will be out every 5 minutes checking on her and will be getting very little sleep tonight. Ideally i would love to have her inside, but i fear it would stress her out even more.

Does anyone know about science recovery, when and how much is best to feed?

When Penny wasn't well, I brought Snoopy and Luna in, as well. I kept them all in my emergency dog crate.
Do you have a room where you can keep them away from the dogs?

Went out to bring Polo and Oscar inside, and feed her some recovery solution, and she was hopping about and binkying... and she was shoving her head upwards, so i gave her a science selective nugget and she scoffed it. I then syringed her some recovery, and put her back in her run.

I got some more nuggets and fed her through the wire of her run, she gobbled up about 30+ nuggets and was very keen. She is pretty much back to her normal self. I cant believe how quickly she recovered. I am so happy.

So fantastic news.
Thanks for all the vibes everyone, it really helped.

Back