• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hula animal rescue

willowthewysp

Warren Scout
..I have just had a letter from Hula animal rescue, where i got one of my rabbits and they are having an open day on 16th march.
It looks like it is going to be a good event and i am looking forward to going:)
The rabbit welfare association will be there too, as the theme this month is rabbits and their welfare.
Im looking forward to adopting another bunny from Hula soon.

I am so glad i have adopted a bunny...it is so rewarding...my previous bunnies were from breeders, and it wasn't until i found this forum that i really thought about adopting a bunny.

So, Thanks you lot:D

I live about 7 miles from HULA and have been to one of their open days before and they had a talk on rabbits including food, vets, neuturing, etc.

Really enjoyed it

I'll be there. I persuaded them to have and organised the very first rabbit day at Hula 2 years ago.

I haven't had much to do with this one because of our wedding in a couple of weeks time, but have organised the vet talk by Jen who is lovely.

I have promised them I will organise next years and that it will be bigger and better than ever.

Which rabbits did you adopt willow the wysp?

Just bumping this up as it is tomorrow. Weather isn't looking to good, but please go along and support them. Don't forget to take your bunny photos for the competition :)

Back