• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

free hutch and run

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I have just bought a new hutch and run for Caramel so if anyone wants her old hutch and run its going free!

It's 5' x 2' shiplap with 5' x 3' collapsable run that I have attached to the back ( I cut a hole in the back on the hutch and the wood panel of the run and screwed them together so she can hop in and out!).

I have treated the wood and refelted it but this needs doing again as it has got damp inside. One of the hinges also needs replacing. It would have to be collected because I have a mini :shock:

Sounds just what we are looking for for our mini lop boy, so if it's still going I would be really interested! We live in Andover so not too far and I have a small people carrier so hopefully we could fit it in :D . . .well we could try anyway!
let me know if it's still available.
Wiggiex

It's still available, well it will be when my new one is built, hopefully by the weekend! it does need the work doing that I mentioned though but you are welcome to it :D

Yes please:D Will get the hubbie onto the repairs:lol: No rush, just pm me when it's ready to collect. Happy hutch building and thankyou:lol:
x

ok will do, hopefully Sunday but will let you know nearer the time :D

Yes please:D Will get the hubbie onto the repairs:lol: No rush, just pm me when it's ready to collect. Happy hutch building and thankyou:lol:
x

I have just bought a new hutch and run for Caramel so if anyone wants her old hutch and run its going free!

It's 5' x 2' shiplap with 5' x 3' collapsable run that I have attached to the back ( I cut a hole in the back on the hutch and the wood panel of the run and screwed them together so she can hop in and out!).

I have treated the wood and refelted it but this needs doing again as it has got damp inside. One of the hinges also needs replacing. It would have to be collected because I have a mini :shock:

Aww I have a mini too!! sorry off topic but you cant get anything in them can you!!:lol::lol:

Back