• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Amber....

Amy & Amber

Staff member
When we got up this morning Elgar said to me Amber is going to be naughty today I can just feel it! :roll:

I thought nothing of it!

But by golly that girl has been so naughty! We have just watched her bite Digbe's (hammie) cage and drag it across the living room floor, then she jumped on it! :? Poor Digs was not amused by being woken up! Then Amber ran to the airer by the tv and pulled that so all my washing fell over and the book case! She then ran into the kitchen weed on the floor and ran off binkying leaving me to clear up the destruction Derby site! :roll::lol:

02012008496-1.jpg

Having a rest and licking her paws!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can't help loving the naughty ones though can you, Charlie watches us when he's up to no good :lol:

I never realised how big she was...like having a todler going through the terrible twos :lol::lol::lol: She's a beaut though.

Me thinks she's stunningly beautiful :love::love::love: - perhaps she realises this & KNOWS mummy will never tell her off ;) :lol:

Amanda :wave:

Back