• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

After neuturing

bridget

Alpha Buck
Does this sound harsh.. but I really wish I'd not got my male rabbits castrated :cry:

They're different rabbits now. Before, they loved to be picked up and cuddled and they both got on great but the problem was they sprayed urine A LOT.

But now they seem so angry and bite me when I try to handle them and don't come near us anymore. I am upset this has happened - I want my rabbits to be happy and right now, I don't think either of them are. They've started to fight with each other too.

Has anyone else noticed a big change in their bunnies personalities after op?

Thanks for any replies xx

It might not be the neutering. If they are paired up they don't seem to want human contact as much. They have each other for company.

If theyre fighting, I'd say theyre just not happy in general, not the neutering. Not all males will get on, even when neutered.

Just seems strange as they got on very well before and now seem utterly depressed. It's making me depressed too. :(

Back