• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newlyweds & huge thanks to Jill & Helen

norrielian

Mama Doe
Firstly I want to thank Jill and Helen because without them Dillon and Connie would not be together. I really do appreciate everything you have both done. :wave:

As you can see from the pics (sorry got a bit carried away over the weekend :oops:) Connie has settled in really quickly. She is just adorable and such a character :love:. She loves to explore and is having great fun in her new setup.

She is already adored by everyone (including the cats who love to watch her running around her run from the conservatory!) Dillon is acting like a youngster again trying to keep up with her :lol: – she has so much energy.

They were confined to Dillon’s dog crate for a couple of days to settle in:
picture3.jpg

picture2-1.jpg

picture4.jpg

Then Connie discovered the cat flap:
picture7.jpg

picture6.jpg

picture5.jpg

Exploring the run:
picture8.jpg

picture10.jpg

picture9.jpg

:)oops::oops: well, it is spring and how was I supposed to know my Mummy had her camera out!)

Exploring outside:
picture11.jpg

picture12.jpg

picture13.jpg

A little adventure in the house:
picture1-1.jpg

Lian x

Oh why can't I see photos at work *stamps feet*!!

Glad the newlyweds are settled in already. They are such a gorgeous couple, think I did quite well to give them to you and not keep them!! :D

Oh why can't I see photos at work *stamps feet*!!

Glad the newlyweds are settled in already. They are such a gorgeous couple, think I did quite well to give them to you and not keep them!! :D

:wave: Hi Helen

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm surprised I got them back too :D

Aww bless them :love:, they've got a great set up, I wish I could put a catflap in our door so Charlie and Poppy could go in and out- sodding glass.

How fantastic is your setup!

I can see Dillon is reminiscing his 'wedding night'!

Theyare both so adorable and I'm so glad that Dillon found such a gorgeous wifeybun!

Hi Dillon :wave:

Back