• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Dutch Girl Suzy - Just Because...Lola & Petie Pics Added....

March Hare

Warren Veteran
I just wanted to share this pic of my GORGEOUS blue Dutch girl Suzy with you. I just took this pic last week when I was taking some new pics to make my sig. I put her onto this background, as it is MUCH prettier than the pile of junk you could see by my back gate when I took the pic!:oops: :roll: :lol: And she deserves a pretty background as she is SUCH a special girlie! I adopted Suzy from ARC along with Petie and Lola. Suzy is SUCH a character, and has a HUGE personality. When I take their veg out, she zooms up to me and jumps up on my leg like a little dog, scratching at my leg to try to get up higher to see what I've got! Heaven FORBID I should ignore her, as she will start tugging on my trouser leg with her teeth!:lol: :lol: I just love her to bits!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Suzy
ASuzy.jpg

Last edited:
Aww another beautiful dutch girlie:D
and for those interested..cough Holidayhutch..cough..we have 3 dutches looking for homes:lol:

Oh she is sooooooo pretty:love::love: Reminds me of my Bridge bun Zak:D I'd like another Dutch one day, I have had a black and a Blue, maybe a chocolate or agouti or orange or tri or all four:shock::lol:

My blue boy Nori say Suzy is stunning but don't tell Mrs Nori (feisty Ebonnie) or she'll get jealous.

30Nori4thJuly2007.jpg

Nori puts that down to all the eating he does. This is one very food orientated bunny. Nothing is impossible to digest according to him, :lol:bless his wee heart. He and Suzy would make a cute couple.

Lola has decided that she is VERY jealous because Suzy got her pic put up and she DIDN'T. :roll: So I had to do her pic too to make her happy!!!!!:lol:

Lola
AbunLolaresize.jpg

Back