• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Odd rabbit noises

xxKarinaxx

Mama Doe
My little Missy bunny is very vocal...mainly in the evenings when shes binkying around without a care in the world.

Recently though her noises have become louder and she now sounds alot like Dr Zoidberg......like the whoopwhoopwhoop noise he makes.

Is it just my bun that does this?

:lol: Oh wow, i want a Zoidberg bunny! That sound cracks me up every time! Hehe well Fae and Joey both honk a lot...well, constantly, when theyre hopping around. Like a really low "hmm, hmm, hmm" sound...no other noises from ours though:D :lol: thats so funny

I was hoping it was just a one off but she seems to be doing it alot now, shes not ill abnd doesnt appear to be in any pain. I thought it was just happening when she runs around but shes doing it now while shes sprawled out under the radiator.

:roll:

misty always oinks in the moring when i feed her think she just excited lol
do any 1 no y she does this? am i rite?

Buzz

Buzz the little harlequin that adopted us :D:D (he turned up in the garden one day)
used to make buzzing noises whenever he was being fused or cuddled.
Which was most of the time as he used to follow me round demanding
attention, :( But since he has been bonded with Lily he dos'nt do it any more,
:D:D:D he still likes lots of fuss though. and gives me lots of licks.

Back