• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

grooming fluffster bunny....the aftermath

xxKarinaxx

Mama Doe
It was time for bunnys regular grooming which he hates with a passion.

He's an odd looking lionhead and extremely fluffy, he wasnt impressed when I had to cut his maine off :rolleyes:

so here he is after his grooming.....I forgot to take his before pictures but he's had alot of fur cut off :lol:

Not impressed with snuggles (he has stupidly fluffy feet so we have to trim otherwise he gets huge clumps of knotted fur)
100_3128.jpg

His posing now that he can see
100_3145.jpg

"I can see now mom"
100_3129.jpg

Just to show how tiny he is
100_3146.jpg

"not impressed"
100_3153.jpg

"ok mom, just scratch a little lower"
100_3147.jpg

Poor bunny after....nobody is commenting on his lovely new haircut:rolleyes: He wont be impressed it was all for nothing :lol:

Wow, he is such a gorgeous little fluffball!! I can't even imagine him with more fur than that :shock::lol::lol:

aaawwww he's adorable!! :D:D He is very similar looking to my Simba, just a different colour! ;) Do you have to trim up his nose? Thats what i have to trim so Simba can see. Your Fluffster looks like he has ears that sort of go out sideways too like my simba.. soooo cute!! :D:D

I have to trim everything so he's never impressed. Have to trim his tail to as it looks wild and has a mind of its own.

His ears tend to lop when he's upset :rolleyes:

Back