• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit boarding

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I'm thinking of going away sometime this year, not planned anything yet but I was wondering. Firstly if there are any that provide house rabbit accomodation, and secondly whether they would be prepared to administer Fudges medication, either pain relief or antibiotics or both? I've never used a boarder before but I think his needs are a bit beyond that of my parents popping in twice a day :?

Not sure of any down your way but they should be willing to administer medication - the obvious thing of course is to make sure they know how to give it and are experienced in doing this so it causes as lease stress as possible for your bun, also that they are experienced enough to know what to do if things go wrong or they are taken poorly. Check vet coverage etc:)

Back