• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Dutch Girl

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is my bunny Daisy..an agouti dutch who is now about 6 years old
Daisyv.jpg

and here she is with her husbun Shady
Dasishad.jpg

I call them Daisy-pants and Shady-pants...affectionately of course!:oops:

She's beautiful and Shady is handsome too.

Koo is called "Kooy McFooy", Fifi is called "Fifi Le Bonk", Dinky is called "Dinky Winks", Summer is called "Summer Loving" and I've already started calling Fig "Figgy Wiggy Wigwam". I shan't tell you what I call John :lol::lol::lol:

Oh Jill, she is GORGEOUS!!!!!:D :D :D I have three Agouti Dutch does....Mum and her daughters. :D :D I love them.....and your girl has an absolutely BEAUTIFUL face!!!!! :love: :love:

They are pretty! How many of your own do you have?

sadly I'm down to only 3 of my "original" own..these 2 and Fern..who is paired with George who came in as a Honeybunny and stayed ..also have Drew, Chrissie, Amy, Harley, Duncan and Henry ..here as permanents..:D

and Daisy is a lovely girl..was full of mischief as a youngster..bit calmer now!

This is my bunny Daisy..an agouti dutch who is now about 6 years old
Daisyv.jpg

and here she is with her husbun Shady
Dasishad.jpg

I call them Daisy-pants and Shady-pants...affectionately of course!:oops:

Thats no agouti! thats a STEEL dutch they are very hard to find and your girlie there looks good enough to show you are very lucky to have her i know a lady whos been hunting for one like that for 3yrs now! shes gorgous!

Raven she wasn't hard to find at all..I just went to my RSPCA centre and adopted her...

and Amy..I wanted to call her Doris..but my sons wouldn't let me!:lol:

Doris, huh?!? :lol: :lol:

My daughters tend to do this with me when I name my buns, too......"Awww, good GRIEF Mum......you CAN'T name him THAT !!!!!" :lol: :lol: They were HORRIFIED when I named Tallulah!!!:lol:

Back