• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is the latest thing you have bought for your rabbits?

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
Just wondered what i could buy for my rabbits as a little treat?I am always on the look out for new bunny stuff.Anyone got anything new??

Well iv orderd mine a new 6ft hutch :lol:

Edit: just give them a box full of hay with doors and windows cut out, mine love it and play in them for hours.

I got him gnaw stones (the hanging one and one rosepetal one), a willow star and a new rack full of timothy hay from the Hay Experts.

Before that it was a big box with windows cut out (in the shape of hearts :oops:), a wire hay rack installed inside and an upper level (read: weighted-down shoebox)!

I have just bought mine a little wooden house. It looks like a kennel for rabbits. It cost 20 pound from ebay and I have to build it myself so it gives me something to do and it feels better when you give them something you have built them. I have been looking at a website called vaga valley. If you search vaga valley rabbit supplies in google it should come up. Their site is just for bunnies and have loads and the prices are not too bad I don't think. I bought them a willow tunnel and carrot patch toy which they love. Have a look. I was on for hours looking at everything.

new litter tray (a cat one with a rim around) and a new treat ball, has carrots on it rather than fish bones!!

We just bought Joey and Fae one of those little pop up tents and Joey adores it:D Hes such a boy and he plays camping in there all night. Its pretty cool and comes with a little fleece blanket for inside, but typically he thinks its better under the tent:roll: Also got a makeshift hay rack from Wilkinsons! Little plastic peg tray thingy=50p, and a few bits of wire stuff to keep it attached to the crate and voila:D

I just bought my lot 3 snugglesafe tunnels and a warren interchange.. seems to be a hit with them.. except Simba/Fifi keep nibbling bits off of the tunnels :roll:

Latest thing we've bought Harry & Winston is a straw mat and a Grass & Hay Ball. Harry in particular loves the mat - he seems intent on chewing the life out of it! The Hay Ball is also going down very, very well, and the beauty of that is that we can keep filling it with grass and excel forage until they eventually destroy it. Oh, and their best 'toy' ever is probably the activity tunnel and pop-up tent combo, which you can join together to form a 'warren'. The LOVE that! .

I'm probably in a fortunate situation as I have access to loads of great stuff for the boys, but we buy them a new toy or two and a couple of treats (they LOVE Burns Dandelion and Coneflower (which is also really, really good for them) every two or three weeks.

Keeps 'em happy...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Last thing I bought them? "A bag of food" - aren't I the generous one!

I never know what toys to get! My seem as happy with a cardboard box as opposed to things I've bought :roll: - even the normally popular willow balls have been ingnored in recent weeks!

Hannah

Bought them a treat ball yesterday which is yellow with carrots all over it. Unfortunately this morning it has another hole in it and half of the carrots have been gnawed off!! Don't think it is going to survive!

Hubby bought me a collapsible carrier for them which has a fleecy floor. Have sat it in their compound and they keep going in for a sniff!

pop up tent and matching tunnel, the tunnel was an instant hit, it took a bit of coaxing with the tent but she's more interested in it now:lol:

a Boredom Breakers Parsley Bell, yum! and some Boredom Breakers Naturals Herbs Plus - he's even learnt the noise the bag makes and starts dancing in anticipation!!

Some dustfree hay, it's the first time I've ordered any and Charlie was trying to eat it whilst I was taking it out of the box so I'll be ordering some more :D

I bought Misty a wee snuggle tunnel and a ball to put her treats in.

Bought a little furry tunnel for the hamster too but he has destroyed it overnight - little ******!!!! :lol:

£70's worth of Profleece for the disabled pudding :rolleyes:

Think thats it 'cos I'm on a tight budget at the moment what with Stripes vet trips

Oh and two packets of Burns Plantain stuff and a packet of baby wipes for Stripes :roll:

Last edited:
Back