• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits love back scratches?

Yep mine love it, I find it is more the older buns that enjoy it. Princess Caramel and Chance love them and groom me back! So cute!

Annie loves a shoulder massage too! Actually they all quite like that but the girls don't like back scratches its just the boys.

Annie loves a shoulder massage too! Actually they all quite like that but the girls don't like back scratches its just the boys.

It seems to be mainly a boy thing:) Joey loves any kind of fuss whenever, but Fae will only be groomed on her own terms, and really rarely on the back area

Yeah my girlie buns love fuss and stroking but not back scratches. They are partial to massage, nose rubs, kisses and ear strokes!!:lol::lol:

Zorro loves a tickle between the eyes & under his ears but I haven't tried a back scratch yet. Will try that tonight:D

Back