• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch help please

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Ive been searching the net all day to find a good rabbit hutch.

my dad is re-designing the garden and the buns need the same amount of room but take up LESS of his garden - typical man. - And he wont adapt the hutch to fit the run underneath because he says he doesnt have time.

I currently have the thistle hall and fennel fold run from p@h

I really need a double hutch with a double run UNDERNEATH -so in effect thats 3 tiers.

All the hutches like this i have seen have levels that are 18" or 41-44cm tall which is not good cus the bunnys cant stand up!!!!!

Im going to have to go bespoke but this is lenghy and expensive.

My budget is £200 . Please help!!!

does anyone know a good dealer of BIG hutches?? Or can anyone help make one / adapt them.

Thanks

Jem

you could probably contact some of the hutch companies, tell them your budget anbd what you want and see what they can do for you. most are happy to give the extra hgeight, it just depends how much they charge

I would definately contact www.rehutches.com they can build a hutch to your requirements and completely solid and secure. I'm sure if you told them your budget they'd be able to help, the lady there is really nice and helpful too!

Back