• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dexter is now a free range bunny - wish us luck!!!!!

lucy pepsi

Warren Scout
Dexter was promoted to a free range bunny (in bathroom, landing and stairs) at 12.30......... so far so good!!! All the area is carpeted, but as yet we have not had a single poop or wee anywhere other than the litter tray! It is early days though i know!!!

He has tiped his water twice though :roll: so will try and find something to put his bottle on instead.

He has a litter tray filled with hay, a dog bed ( next to the toilet - his choice, not mine :roll::D) and one of those chube tunnels. Anything i havent thought of???:?

I really need this to work - as hubby has well and truely had enough of the puppy pen in the bedroom, but Dexter is still far too thin for outside/neutering/bonding etc.

Please keep your fingers crossed for us!!!

Hehe..... only problem is that he is a bit of a stroppy teenager at the moment - not to mention that he is spoilt rotten and totally knows how to get his own way!:roll::D

We did just suffer our first glitch though :? Hubby went to loo..... forgot Dexter was in there hiding behind the toilet, flushed and Dex's eyes popped out of his head :shock: Bless............. he is going to have to get used to that if the toilet is going to be his favorite hiding place!!!

Oh sooooooo cute!!!

It has now been almost 8 hours and we have had 3 poops in a little pile just missing the litter tray :roll:......... other than that he is doing me proud!!!!!

Just went upstairs and his two little ears were poking over the top step as he was sprawled out........ oh he is SO cute!!!:shock::lol:

awwww so glad its going well... not worried about what you will wake up to tomorrow honestly :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow!!!!!!!! Woke up this morning to one happy little bun binkying around like crazy :D 3 poops missed the litter tray....... thats it!!!!!! No signs of chewing/digging/unexplained carpet stains :shock::shock::D:D:D

Am one happy bunny owner!!! I might even be brave enough to pack the puppy pen away this afternoon! :?

Back