• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wuzzle!

Hey

Bunnybekkie doesn't have the internet in her new flat yet...

Mr Wuzzle is grand when i last spoke to her the other day they were moving back outside!!

Ill tell her you were asking about him x

Wuzzle is grand. In desperate need of a brushing though!!

Turns out he's a horny little thing. Such a sweet little thing, but so noisy with his buzzing and humping! His ears are the best things EVER!! He can't make his mind up if he's a lop or not. Sometimes they're up, sometimes they're out (which is how they are most of the time) and sometimes he's a hele-lop like Biscuit!

Him & Biscuit were in the bedroom the night of the earthquake and we were woken up to the sound of the wardrobe doors violently shaking and me & Martyn thought a huge fight had broken out, but it was just the earth moving :lol: We still think his insane humping caused the earthquake though!

I have loadsa ace pics on my phone, but my cable is at mine and I'm at my Mum's right now.

Back