• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Candy Floss in action! u/d more pics page 2 (not action!)

Well today was the first time I've put Floss and Barley on the lawn! I joined the two existing runs I had together to give an area about 14ft x 4ft!

They both enjoyed being able to nibble the grass at well and have a good hop about, especially Floss who is certainly a very active little bunny!

I've only got to editing a few of them but I couldn't wait to share!

Firstly some action shots! Taking some action shots is something I photographically want to get to grips with this year!

FlossAction1.jpg

FlossAction3.jpg

FlossAction6.jpg

Cute photo!
FlossAction2.jpg

Barley and Floss together
FlossAction4.jpg

I've a load more to go through so I might upload some more later today or tomorrow :D

Thanks for looking

Hannah

Last edited:
Thanks every one, I really want to get a photo of them sat together... but little "miss ants in her pants" won't sit still :lol:

I do spy them sitting together, but normally in the evening when it's a bit dark for photography!

Hannah

Got around to editing some of the other photos today! They are below:

Two cute bottoms!
IMG_9761.jpg

Ah... that's better faces
IMG_9762.jpg

"What's going on over there?"
IMG_9784.jpg

"Got to keep myself looking good"
IMG_9792.jpg

IMG_9797.jpg

Since I tend to be quite proud on my DIY, the run extension was finished and attached a couple of weeks ago, here it is attached to the old run (I didn't paint the old run to match :roll:) Now the rabbits have twice the amount of outside space!
IMG_9739.jpg

Thanks

Hannah

Your photos are amazing - that fur looks so fluffy!! Gorgeous bunnies, of course!!!

What do you do to edit your photos?

Awesome photos. You'll have to share some tips on how to get such good portraits. I can never get the fuzzy background on mine. :)

there lovely photos! Barley is a stunner!!

hannah can i ask you a photography question? what setting is youre camera on for action shots? mine usually come out slightly blurred around the edges and its really bugging me xx

Your photos really are fantastic and your bunnies are SO beautiful :love:. I can't wait to get mine, although I haven't met them yet. Under embargo while bunny proofing the house ;)!

there lovely photos! Barley is a stunner!!

hannah can i ask you a photography question? what setting is youre camera on for action shots? mine usually come out slightly blurred around the edges and its really bugging me xx

I put it on AI Servo (not sure what that would be on a Nikon) so the camera refocus's itself while you keep the finger down& Aperture Proitiry, the ISO was high (400/800) as it was dull day but I wanted to keep my shutterspeed nice an high (1/1000 of a second at least!) ! I use the widest aperture I could (in this case 2.8 or 4 depending on which lens I had on), set it to continious shooting, pointed, clicked and hoped for the best! I had LOTS of blurry ones and lots where it focused on her bottom as that ended up on being in the middle of the shot! Not easy and a fast lens certainly helps!

Oh Deelove, the blurry background is mainly because I was taking at a very wide aperture - unfortunatly that comes at a price, if you camera has an aperture priority mode try that at it's widest (smallest f number), or perhaps a potrait mode which does a similar thing. And just think about what's in the background, make sure there is plenty of space between the subject and what's behind it.

Hannah

I put it on AI Servo (not sure what that would be on a Nikon) so the camera refocus's itself while you keep the finger down& Aperture Proitiry, the ISO was high (400/800) as it was dull day but I wanted to keep my shutterspeed nice an high (1/1000 of a second at least!) ! I use the widest aperture I could (in this case 2.8 or 4 depending on which lens I had on), set it to continious shooting, pointed, clicked and hoped for the best! I had LOTS of blurry ones and lots where it focused on her bottom as that ended up on being in the middle of the shot! Not easy and a fast lens certainly helps!

Oh Deelove, the blurry background is mainly because I was taking at a very wide aperture - unfortunatly that comes at a price, if you camera has an aperture priority mode try that at it's widest (smallest f number), or perhaps a potrait mode which does a similar thing. And just think about what's in the background, make sure there is plenty of space between the subject and what's behind it.

Hannah

i found with my camera (nikon d40x) whenever i have the flash on i cnt get higher then 1/200. but then surely u need the flash on a dark day?

thats th problem i always have:?

Back