• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

experienced bonding people

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I have tried to bond Caramel and Fudge in the past, both are anti social with other rabbits and it didn't work!!! Now Fudge is very ill and Caramel is quite old, snotty, sneezy and both need special diets. I was wondering whether it would be worth trying again or whether to leave them single for the rest of their lives?

If they were normal friendly rabbits I wouldn't hesitate but Caramel has fought with every rabbit I have and Fudge can be very aggressive if threatened! :?

If they are both poorly then I would avoid the stress of bonding..
I know you will be havingn them both treated for their symptoms so if they get better try then.:D

OK I thought it probably wouldn't work but was worth asking! Fudge won't get better as he has a bone infection in his jaw. But he is so cuddly, following me around and demanding strokes and a lap to sit on, if only Caramel wasn't such a madam he could have cuddled her!

Back