• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so tired but Mo has gone under my bed!

Isabel

Warren Veteran
naughty rabbit nipped in whilst I was tucking Barney and Roxy in.
I just went to have another look and he was sprawled out happy as larry. Even porridge won't lure him out!! I want to go to sleeeeeeeeeep.

He's right in the middle so I can't reach him...he popped out to check out the porridge but he knows he's being naughty so he just has a quick nibble then runs back grrrr. He's getting far tooo clever for his own good.

Sounds like Scarlett :shock: :lol: I can always tempt mine out of anywhere with papya tablets ;) They love them!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the benefits of having bonded bunnies I've discovered this week, is that if I go in the bunny room both follow me as neither wants to miss out on something nice. Before it used to take me ages to get the one that was out back into their cage.

Hope you can entice him out soon :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the benefits of having bonded bunnies I've discovered this week, is that if I go in the bunny room both follow me as neither wants to miss out on something nice. Before it used to take me ages to get the one that was out back into their cage.

Hope you can entice him out soon :D

Got 'im!

Right off to hit the sack,

Norty Mo...:lol::lol: Oscar used to do this, when he was a house bun, he was never allowed in our bedroom for that reason, that he used to go under the bed and you could never get him out.

Whenever he heard the bedroom door open, he would make a run for it and try and get in, then he would sit outside and dig the door :lol::lol:

Aww he justs wants to protect you from monsters under the bed Isabel :lol:

hope you had a good nights sleep

Honey does that when she knows it time to go to bed. I can usually get her out with pellets. Sometimes I just leave her there if she's quiet.

Back