• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a suprise for all you bunnies out there...

Suprise Unveiled!!

"Hello, Peanut Butter here, I just thought i would let you bunnies know that as from next week, there will be a new online magazine for us four foots! It is called BINKY! and is available to us buns only so all you hoomans stop looking! it will be available as an online blog, and if it popular after the first issue, it will become monthly!
And to give you all a little taster....Here is BINKYS!'s First Issue Cover!

Thanks for reading, Editor, Mr P. Butter "

binky1.jpg

Oh aparantly im allowed to write too! Basically img oing to write a mini online magazine which should make you all laugh cus t will be from the buns point of view, and if its enjoyed by you guys i will make it a regular thing!:D:D

OMG what a brilliant idea.. Alvin is well chuffed cus hes a nosey monster and pearl said shes gonna write in for advice :D:D

OMG what a brilliant idea.. Alvin is well chuffed cus hes a nosey monster and pearl said shes gonna write in for advice :D:D

Thats the fun part!!!

Im going to set up an email address tomorrow, and basically you have to send us youre bunnies 'problems' and peanut butter will answer them or DR domino will anser Love/Bonding questions!

I just think it could be really funny!!

Back