• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopper Haven Spring Fayre

doorkeeper

Mama Doe
:wave: Please support us by coming to our Spring Fayre being held from 10am til 4pm March 8th 2008 at Webheath Village Hall, Webheath, Redditch, B97 5SQ .

There will be a variety of craft stalls selling hand made craft products (inc jewellery, Wood turnng, cushions and Glass Art) Health and Well Being, Face Painting, Book Stall, Raffle, Tea and Ckes and Bric a Brac plus a chance to meet a few of our residents.

Combine a visit to the Fayre with a visit to the rescue (Open 1-3pm every Saturday, with extended hours from noon-4pm the day of the fayre) to meet both our permanent residents and those in need of new homes. We have 139 rabbits as of today and 82 guinea pigs. We have a wide variety of rabbit accomodation to give you ideas about how to give your rabbits the space they need. If you love rabbits you need to come and visit us :wave:

Books for Bunnies - The Book Stall!

My partner and I, the organisers of the bookstall, have spent this weekend sorting, pricing and boxing books. There are over 1,100 of them. :shock:

In fiction we have everything from thrillers and whodunnits to bonk-busters and fantasy, classics and literary stuff to aga-sagas and heartwarming tales of working class pluck in early 20th century Liverpool/Tyneside/the East End. Also a box of kids' books and a variety of non-fiction.

The excitement all got too much for Peppercorn who conked out by the hearth and went to sleep with his head on a book - bless. I guess that's as intellectual as a rabbit gets. :lol:

If you can make it to Redditch next week PLEASE come and buy lots of books, otherwise we'll have to take them home and then we won't be able to get into the house ourselves. Almost everything is 50p and we'll even give you a free carrier bag to help you rehome the books.

We are going to try and come to the Fayre and also would love to have a visit to the rescue. We haven't forgotten you need some paving slabs laid, so will use this opportunity to plan our "building visit" and get some more people on board.

With several rescues having to close, it would be great if we really supported rescues. Louise has 139 rabbits so please try and come to the Fayre and help. Im driving from Oxford so anyone want a lift, pm me.

Hope all goes well today Louise, sorry I can't make it I'm working this weekend but fingers crossed it will be a great success.x

Back