• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

crazy piggys

jesska

Alpha Buck
well iv brought them in for a hour or two whilst im learning my high way code and they been bouncing around i was so amazed it was a binky in a piggy haha lol 20 minutes later thier all laid out hard work having fun,does anyone eles have crazy piggies? have i given them to much carrot and they went hyper? or just enjoying them selfs never seen this before though and dont do it when their outside :?
hehe was funny though

:lol:hehehe aww thats a cute little name for it. haha i just thought they was hyper from the carrot they have stop anyways all laid out now just be hard work all this popcorning hahah :lol:

Caramel popcorns all the time - I saw George do his first one last week as he jumped off his igloo, he was really cute. Caramel seems to think my finger is the spout on the water bottle though for some reason when I put her some veg in:roll: I get sucked by a Guinea pig:lol:

ohh i carnt believe iv never seen them do this before. lol when it comes to water bottles inky( piggy) seem to bite hers when drunking makes a right bloody noise, have to find a way to teach her. :lol: at least he doesnt nibble your fingers i get a few of them when their peckish or iv been cutting up vegg

Back