• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Lovey Bunny Stuff......U/D Job done !!

Julia123

Warren Veteran
I have been very lucky to have found homes for Trix, Candy (now Honey), Pumpkin and Willow (going Monday) I now have my original two fosters - Speedy and Ollie.... I will be bonding them, tonight, tomorrow or Monday.... not decided yet, but please send vibes and if anyone is looking for a Beautiful pair of bonded buns, please PM me.... xx

Last edited:
Decided to go for it !!! am currently in the study with Ollie and Speedy.... nothing much was happening so have put them both in a very large Altlas 40 carrier.... Ollie is munching hay and Speedy is just mooching..... think i may be brave enough to go get my camera (and a top up of wine:oops:) in a min :D:D

Well this seems very easy......

speeolli.jpg

best go vinegar out the big pen........

Oh YEY a miracle bond!!!! :D Well done Julia, they look very comfy together! :love:

Both are beautiful, but look at the eyes on Speedy! This boy is such a cuddle bun, he gave me the pleasure of having a smooch last weekend, what a softie! :love:

Back