• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bobbin and Broome Bond / Honeymoon!

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
Well here they are in the bathroom. They wouldn't come out of the carrier at first and when I got Bobbin out he would go back in to be with her! :love:

When they did come out Bobbin acted all disinterested AGAIN, like he did originally at Abi's house, but eventually he plucked up the coursge to do some more humping.... bless Broome, she is very patient and just sits there and takes it!

When I picked her up for a cuddle Bobbin stamped his feet as if to say "give her back, she's mine!" :lol:

Bobbin humps while Broome eats :rolleyes:
2302182195_bf7546809a.jpg

Wrong end sweetie!
2302185725_ebe06e75e2.jpg

Broome manages to relax between humpings... Bobbin wonders what she is doing!
2302173993_2c1c5ac956.jpg

2302167645_42c411df0b.jpg

The cute couple!
2302179123_b3bf360260.jpg

We need some grooming vibes please! :D

loads of grooming vibes coming your way. I think Broome and Lola should have their own little club - the randy husbun group:lol: they do look very cute together!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love:

i was told not to show my buns attention for a week so that there was no jealousy looks like bobbin already knows shes his :lol::lol::lol:...

they look so sweet together :love:

Awwwwww bless !!! Looks like it is continuing to go well, bless little Broome for putting up with the humping, and bless little Bobbin as I'm sure he has no idea what he is doing !!! :lol::lol::lol:

PS I LOVE the wrong end shot :lol::lol::lol: Its just soooo convenient he is too little to get her head :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Update - moved to the hallway

Well all seems to be going well, there's been lots more humping from Bobbin, Broome sits there and takes it until he gives her a little nip on the side :shock: Something he's just started doing :? But she doesn't lash out at him, just hops off, bless!

Whilst I was leaving the bathroom once they managed to escape into the hall :shock: At first I was a little panicked, thinking they might attack each other, but all seemed cool so I have now confined them to this area, which is only a touch bigger than the bathroom anyway.

I think I caught Broome groom Bobbin briefly earlier, can't be sure though :lol: He has been sticking his head under her's several times, but I don't think he's got the idea that he can groom her back too! :rolleyes:

I might try a bit of honey on the head, just to see if that gets the grooming going!

Bobbin going in for a hump, AGAIN!
2305751970_ce4331cc37.jpg

Bobbin looking slightly rejected, Broome looking a bit fed-up!
2305756244_af68398669.jpg

Awww! (note the sleep in Bobbin's eye that I am waiting for Broome to remove!)
2304950925_5368726ef1.jpg

Broome looking gorgeous :D
2305760150_65a0218ceb.jpg

And eating together, a mix of SS and Excel light, which they both seem to be enjoying both of.
2304966755_7bf12b2bb1.jpg

So more grooming vibes needed please! This truly is the funniest thing I have witnessed, Bobbin really has become a different bun, constantly seeking Broome, and although at first I was worried that she seemed less than bothered with him, she is now seeking him too :D

Good to hear it's all going well :D Hollie and Merry have just given an exclusive interview to Mr. Butter :lol: for his magazine!

Hello Broome and Bobbin .... missing your little sweet face girlie ... Merry and Hollie send their nose rubs too :D

Good to hear it's all going well :D Hollie and Merry have just given an exclusive interview to Mr. Butter :lol: for his magazine!

Hello Broome and Bobbin .... missing your little sweet face girlie ... Merry and Hollie send their nose rubs too :D

Yes, so has Bobbin! :lol:

Awwww, Broome sends you all her love Abi, to you and Ross and of course her mummy and sister. I think she is starting to settle. I'm happy to see that she is able to relax easily and can flop down when she feels like it, I'm not sure Bobbin would be so relaxed had the roles been reversed.

xx

Glad to hear she's chilled. She was definitely destined to be a house bunny that one! I'm sure in no time you'll feel like she's always been there :D Is Bobbin being a little more animated today?

Glad to hear she's chilled. She was definitely destined to be a house bunny that one! I'm sure in no time you'll feel like she's always been there :D Is Bobbin being a little more animated today?

Mmmm very much so! He is almost constantly pestering her! :shock: I went out earlier and BF said that they were asleep side by side for almost an hour, but I have not witnessed it yet, only seen him mostly trying to get his own way, she is very tolerant!

They are back in the bathroom for the night, hopefully will snuggle down.

Back