• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeyore

Fran

Warren Veteran
He's not feel very well today :cry: I've spent most of the afternoon with him syringing water and getting him to move around and he's been eating hay during the afternoon. I just made him some porridge and he ate a bit of that but he hasn't pood yet :( I've put him in a different room from his sister but is it best to keep them seperate? She's missing him loads but isn't the most gentle girl so I'm not sure :? Could we have some vibes for him please :( xxx

awww i dont know anything about the separation bit but sending loads of get well thoughts and vibes for Eeyore..let's see some poo's little guy!!

Thanks hon. Think it must have been the stress from going to the vets last night for their vaccs, he gets really stressed and seems more fragile than the others :(

bless him! lola doesnt like the vets either, she always shakes when she's there. luckily she recovers quite quick. i do hope Eeyore is feeling better soon

Thanks Becki, I've put them back together and he seems happier & she's just relieved to see him :D He's fairly bright & is washing atm so I hope he'll pick up soon :) xx

Seeing as it's just stress from his Vacs, I think it's best to keep them together or he will have added stress from separation anxiety. I hope he perks up soon

He seems to be feeling better :D He's scoffed some hay, as far as I can tell has pood & is now asleep. He hasn't eaten any pellets but he's eaten hay so am happy. Pig's eaten her pellets & is now munching her way through his :roll: Thanks for the vibes :D xx

Back