• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Santa And Fig

Victoria39

Mama Doe
Santa and Fig are now happy hopping around their new home. Rather timid little ones but have so far eaten pellets and veg from my hand - I managed to sneak a nose rub in which they happily received. Seen a few binkies and are rather partial to the jingle ball.

Thank you Jill.

113-1.jpg

115-1.jpg

They are approximately 5 months old. Santa has more white on her back feet :lol::lol: Watching them earlier and trying to pinpoint something different so I don't have to "watch for the feet" :lol::lol:

Hello Santa and Figgy-wig :wave:
Aww lovely to see them in their new home. they are always on the move so looking at their back feet isn't a problem:lol:

They are just like my Norman and Beatrix,my hubby cant tell them apart.you will probably find that one is bigger than the other,which is an easier way to tell them apart,glad they have a lovely new home

you can see in the pic Santa is on the right as you look at it..
the more white on her back feet is easy to spot!:D

Oh my....... oh MY.......... OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

They are SOOOOO totally gorgeous....and they look very happy in their new home!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :D :D :D

It's nice to see the girls so happy in their new home :D

They are such fun...so lively and cheeky...and they love their food (not sure where it all goes because they're tiny :lol:).

Amy

Back