• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am SO exited!

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
We might be moving house to a huge house! It has a huge garden and 6 bedrooms!!!:shock::D

All I am eited about is that the buns would be able to have a HUGE run!

The house is really great too, but as long as the buns are ok I dont care!!! Lol

:Dwow that is exciting, i loved moving house, seenas my mum n dad did all the work:lol: i didn't enjoy it as much moving into my own house, doing all the moving and cleaning:lol: sounds like your buns will enjoy it too:D

Oh, you lucky duck... We're going to be moving soon, but I have no clue what size the house/garden will be because we havent even decided where we're moving. We haven't even started looking! :roll:

Isnt it funny how the only thing anyone ever really cares about is how much space the buns have; wouldnt matter if we were stuck in a cardboard box, as long as the rabbits are living large! :lol:

That's great news Jack. I'm the same, if I ever win the lottery I'll be happy with a wee log cabin within an estate with grounds large enough for the bunnies to binky all day long in.

:lol::I think I'd probably squish myself inside a torn-up cardboard box and live outside, and let the buns have the house. :oops:

Back