• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry is Moving House Tomorrow -U/D Very Bad News :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Harry, my ARC Foster Bun is going to stay with another ARC Fosterer tomorrow as Donna has asked me to take in a Doe with a few problems.
So I am saying farewell to my first ever 'proper' Foster Bun much sooner than I thought :cry:

I wish I were able to keep Harry but it would not be fare on him. He hopefully has a forever home lined up. I am going to miss him so much :cry:

Picture2142.jpg

Janex

Last edited:
Aww Jane its so sad when they go :cry: Great news he may have a home though :D Im sure the new doe cant wait to move in ;)

awww jane, i can only imagine how hard this for you to say goodbye to him. but you are doing the best thing by him and thats what mummy's do:) he's been lucky to know you:D and with him hopefully having a forever home soon, the future is bright for Harry:D

Awww, I loved to hear of Harry's antics. I am sure you will miss him loads. Well done though for making him well enough again to be considered for a forever home.

I know it's difficult but you must feel proud of what you have done Jane - you have brought him through a difficult time and made him ready for a lovely life.

Hopefully Lulu will be able to fill a little bit of the gap he leaves - she needs you too and you couldn't take her in if you didn't let Harry move on.

I was like you once and found it hard to let them go, but over the years I have changed the way I feel. Now I am excited for them to go off to lovely new homes where they will be spoilt and loved.
I decided many years ago not to adopt any more bunnies of my own - that way I can help so many more out of the horrible lives they find themselves in. That is satisfaction enough in it's own way x

He hopefully has a forever home lined up

I'm sooo pleased to hear that! I fell madly in love with Harry when Gisela first put his picture up, at least now I won't be tempted to take my other half up on his offer to adopt him and cover all costs but have him live at mine! :shock: :oops:

I'm sooo pleased to hear that! I fell madly in love with Harry when Gisela first put his picture up, at least now I won't be tempted to take my other half up on his offer to adopt him and cover all costs but have him live at mine! :shock: :oops:

:lol: But you got Emily instead, she is just as lovely.

Fingers crossed for Harry and well done Jane for getting him back to good health.

:lol: But you got Emily instead, she is just as lovely.

She is... my dad loves her to bits cos she always comes running over to see him. I think she may actually like her food as much, if not more than Jack :shock: She climbs up the side of the run to get to the food bag if I take more than a second to feed them :lol:

I was telling my OH about Harry last night and his words were "why don't you offer him a home"... my reply was because I can't afford any more rabbits which is when he said if I really wanted him, then he'd buy a hutch/run and pay for all food, vet bills etc. He's a bad boy, imagine encouraging me :rolleyes: :lol:

It's going to be a hard day for you tomorrow Jane :(
You have done a fab job with him :D
As Donna said Harry is now ready to move onto his new home, Lulu needs your help now and we all know you'll do a wondeful job with her..

Thinking of you tomorrow.

Karen x

It's going to be a hard day for you tomorrow Jane :(
You have done a fab job with him :D
As Donna said Harry is now ready to move onto his new home, Lulu needs your help now and we all know you'll do a wondeful job with her..

Thinking of you tomorrow.

Karen x

Thanks Karen

Janex:)

Aw Jane, I feel so sorry for you, but you have made Harry's life stronger and now you can give Lulu the same chance. You're an excellent bunny Mummy and have made so many bunnies so very happy:D

I have dropped Harry off at his new Foster Home. He was hopping about their lounge as I left.

Oh goodness that was so hard to do ..............:oops:

But Harry certainly has a lovely Foster home and will hopefully have his forever home sorted out within the next couple of weeks.

It was lovely to meet you Katie :D I promise to look after Lulu for you

Janex :wave:

Missin Lulu soo much already , but dont worry Jane , Harry is happy now and I am going to take some pics in a min and post so u can see . Feel free to visit us anytime :D And BTW Happy Mothers Day from all the buns.Hope you can add some pics of Lulu :).
Love from
Hannah (And Harry) xxx

He is soo lovely he loves me stroking him :) I give him 2 treats , so not too many , hes just having a little lie down because of all that strokoing is exhausting !!! lol :roll::lol:.Lulu loves attention 24-7 .Any1 know how to make photos smaller for me to post ????
Love
Hannah

Jane you are so strong for letting him go and amazing for all youve done for him! Its such a good job you were there to give him such love and care. If it works out with him coming to live with us hell be totally spoilt and fussed and given all he deserves from both of us:) Ive told Luna all about it and shes very excited to be getting a husbun:D

Excited to see the photos of him! :love:

OMG I am scared , he is binkying soo much and soo high !!! I am :censored:ing myself !!!! Hes soo lovely , such a sweet well-behaved little bunny !!!:D
Love
Hannah

Back