• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Exclusive wedding pic - Bobbin and Broome!

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
As many of you saw last night, little Fat Fluffs' Broome proposed to Thea's Bobbin. Am pleased to say that the wedding went well .... once Bobbin decided to interact! They are now on their way to their new home and honeymoon :D

thewedding.jpg

Awww how good do they look together :D
I see I am not the only one who utilises beach towels during bonding :lol:

I feel very priviledged to have been a witness ...... even if i did invite myself :oops::lol:

I also feel like I have met a celebrity after meeting the lovely Bobbin today ! Heres to a lifetime of snuggles to the happy couple !!! xxx

YAY!!!, well done everyone, isn't Bobbin a sweetheart:love::love::love::love:, he nearly got bunny napped last night, he is a stunner.

I am so pleased it went well, here's to the happy couple Bobbin and Broome

They are a gorgeous couple, thank you so much to Thea and Bobbin for giving Broome a home, to Abi for fostering her and being the bonding queen, and of course to Julia for being the witness!! :D :lol:

Edited to add a big thank you to Ross too cos he helps out loads with the buns and takes fab pics and looks great in a penguin suit!! ;)

Last edited:
Awwww thank you so much for this thread! I've not had a chance to get on RU until now, guess what I've been doing!

Massive thanks to Abi, Ross, Julia, Theo and of course Chloe for letting us have the beautiful Broome.

Lovely pic Ross, I was too nervous at yours to get any! :oops: :lol:

I will make a thread of their honeymoon, currently they are in the bathroom, there's been some more humping (on Bobbin's part) and bless Broome she just sits there and takes it!

Thank you again!

Thea xx

Back