• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Donna ARC

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Here are the pictures I promised you, I hope they work.

This is Brendan demanding a wash
HPIM0817.jpg

Maggie May
IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii306/hugosthere/HPIM0815.jpg[/IMG]

Peggy Sue Loves it on top of the house
HPIM0813.jpg

Brendan having a well earned rest
HPIM0800.jpg

Happily munching together
HPIM0777.jpg

I am still trying to get one of them snuggled up together, but it does happen most of the time now

Well they all worked except Maggie May although they are a bit big.

Please ignore the wee stains on Brendans house, Maggie thinks she's a boy and insists on spraying wee everywhere:roll:

Will try again with Maggies picture

HPIM0815.jpg

Thanks Jane

Brendan is a three legged rabbit I rehomed from ARC a few years ago, maggie and Sue are recent arrivals again from ARC. I've had a hard few weeks bonding them together, but hopefully we are getting there.

Have you ever known 2 rabbits to fight stop in the middle to lick each others heads and then carry on fighting ? :shock: This has definately been the strangest bonding I have ever done

Doesn't he look little in that photo. How could I resist a face like that :)

And yes I do live just the other side of town to Tamsin

I have a good memory

He does look small in the picture and his coat is now a lot, lot longer by the look of it, they do look a lovely group of rabbits.

I've met Brendan :D He's lovely! His new friends have the coolest hairdo's!!

Tam

Thanks Liz! :wave: I can't believe how grown up Brendan looks now. The girls look super too - you have done wonders with their coats.
Everyone keep your fingers crossed that they continue to improve on the bonding stakes.
Would be nice to see photos of Billy and Benny (as they were called) too. They are two little earless bunnies Liz adopted from us.

Would be nice to see photos of Billy and Benny (as they were called) too. They are two little earless bunnies Liz adopted from us.

Must admit Brendan is a bit of a stocky lad now :lol:

As for pics of Robin and Rubin as they are now called, I'll see what I can do but can't promise as they never stay still long enough to take a decent photo, I just seem to end up with a back leg going out of shot.

Thay do the most amazing binkys, I'd love to get a photo of that but I think thats asking the impossible

Must admit Brendan is a bit of a stocky lad now :lol:

As for pics of Robin and Rubin as they are now called, I'll see what I can do but can't promise as they never stay still long enough to take a decent photo, I just seem to end up with a back leg going out of shot.

Thay do the most amazing binkys, I'd love to get a photo of that but I think thats asking the impossible

I didn't realise that those lovely bunnies ended up with you as well, this is what they looked at when they were with ARC http://www.animalrescueandcare.org.uk/animals.asp?i=1179

This is the best I have for now but don't ask me whch one it is, I can only tell by their ears, or lack of, as robin has slightly more than rubin

HPIM0589.jpg

Back