• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leicester to Norfolk

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help to transport the lovey Crystal..and maybe her sister Claudia too from Leicester to norfolk?
Even part of the journey would help.
This needs to be after next weds.

Thank you:D

We're going Leicester-Cambridge on friday (7th) but going via Birmingham so it might be a bit stressful for buns. Could meet somewhere M6/A14 on our way east....

Hiya

I live at Walcott on the north Norfolk coast - approx 23 miles from Norwich.
Unfortunately we have no car at the moment but am happy to meet up with anyone at Norwich, Ely or even Peterborough train station - the latter option would have to be arranged for next weekend onwards though as my personal circumstances mean i cannot travel that far at the mo.

Many, many thanks everybody,

amanda :wave:

They are more than welcome to 'stop over' at mine (Cambridge) and I can take them with me when I go on Friday 21st/Saturday 22nd. Maybe I could meet Kate on Friday when she comes to Cambridge and then they can stay with me for a bit.

We'll be going down to our caravan near Yarmouth. We'll either go down Friday night or Saturday morning - which ever suits their owner best and we can be met en route for collection or if it's on our route we could drop off?

Let me know...

Last edited:
We'd like to help but are really worried about time on Friday - trying to find an engagement ring in Birmingham in the morning & get across to Cambridge for the evening.

Witchy - where abouts in Cam are you?
To make it possible without totally stressing my o/h out, we'd need to meet Jill somewhere along M6/A14 early afternoon, and preferably drop off either on the A14 or Grange Road area of Cam about 2 hours later...... this may be all too complicated to sort out in time.

Argh - stressed Kate

Hi :wave:

If this doesn't get sorted... I could do Leicester to King's Lynn as I will be travelling back from Crewe on Wed 12th. I have room at the moment for a stop over if needed, until further arrangements can be made :D

Let me know if I can help. :)

I work off Huntingdon Road in Cambs and will be there until 4.30ish but I live in Bar Hill (on the A14, before A14 turns into M11).

What ya thinking...........

Sorry for the delay..but there will be a slight delay on this journey!!
thanks for the offers of help..and will get back when date is set

No problem, offer still stands - I go to Norfolk most weekends (from Easter weekend onwards) so do shout if I can help....

Back