• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant Male Bun Wanted

GemmaH

Mama Doe
Hiya

I posted this briefly in my update on Honey's husbun hunting not going to plan. We tried her with a couple of smaller buns but have decided to try her with a giant breed bun next, something closer to her own size (Frenchie). If anyone knows of any big boys looking for a new home please could they let me know?

It isn't a problem if it doesn't work out as I have a huge spare hutch and would find him another friend, I'm a bit worried Honey may choose to remain single for the rest of her days :(.

ARC have a giant boy at the moment, his name is Noel. He's listed in the Rabbits in Need section. It is quite a long way from Surrey to Lancashire, though.

Noel is lovely! I see though that he's a house bun and unfortunately I'm unable to have my buns in the house, not sure if that would affect things?

I think he would be happier and healthier indoors. He has improved a lot since he has become a house bunny. I *think* the plan is to rehome him as an indoor bunny, but you'd have to ask Donna.

I think he would be happier and healthier indoors. He has improved a lot since he has become a house bunny. I *think* the plan is to rehome him as an indoor bunny, but you'd have to ask Donna.

That's fine and understandable after all he has been through, whatever is best for the buns. I'm more than willing to wait for the right bun to come along :D

I have a lovely mature German lop who would love a lady friend if he'd be big enough? They are tough, muscular power houses and of decent size.

I am in Lancaster if you want to call to meet him?

Having clarified that Gemma is not going to pursue Noel can I make a strong note of interest. I can't go as far as to say we want to reserve him because Maria's not back until tomorrow evening but I have made it widely known on the forum of my desire for a Papillon. And a blue one at that :).

Neil

Back