• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppys everywhere

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
my friends dog had her puppys thier now 2 wks old thier sooooooo cute and pretty i want to share wat gorgous babys they are cant believe the colours:D
alicesdogs005.jpg

alicesdogs006.jpg

alicesdogs007.jpg

alicesdogs010.jpg

alicesdogs011.jpg

alicesdogs013.jpg

alicesdogs014.jpg

alicesdogs015.jpg

alicesdogs018.jpg

alicesdogs019.jpg

alicesdogs024.jpg

alicesdogs025.jpg

alicesdogs023.jpg

sorry bout all the pics but thier just so cute:D

Awwwww mearleys!! Snowy is a mearle and she used to have blue eyes before the congenital defect took hold. They're gorgeous :)

Lovely puppies. I see these types of dogs a lot of times in the pet shop I work at. We have a lot of collie crosses and they do look a lot like those. don't know if it's the same cross, but I think it's fairly similar. Lovely markings. Would nap one straight away. :p

A collie x whippet would be a lurcher, not quite sure what the pointer would throw into the mix though, hubby tells me that wouldn't be a lurcher :?:lol:

A collie x whippet would be a lurcher, not quite sure what the pointer would throw into the mix though, hubby tells me that wouldn't be a lurcher :?:lol:

Would it be a Lurcher X?

You have dogs in your pet shops :shock:

That was banned round here ages ago.

Yep, it's completely legal in London. Not many places that do still sell puppies and kittens. It's our main source of income, the rabbits/guinea-pigs/hamsters/fish is added income.

Back