• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel so terrible :(

usagibunny

Young Bun
I'm going to have to take my newly adopted bunny back to the rescue. I was working on bonding him and my bunny too.

I really wish I could keep him, but I don't feel that its fair for either rabbit in the situation we are in right now. My bunny came down with the snuffles, and I'm barely going to be able to pay the vet as it is.

I'm going to have to take care of her, so I think it would be unfair to try and split my attention when she needs all of it. Plus her having to go to the vet is putting me over the edge financially.

I have neither the time nor money for the poor little guy :(

Its just been one of those weeks, everything that could go wrong has gone wrong.

I can take consolation in the fact that I'm sure he will find a good home through the rescue, I just wish I could have provided it :(

i understand. if your bunny is feeling poorly, the last thing she wants is to be harrassed in a bonding situation. i hope she gets better soon and i'm sure the other little guy will find a good home. you never know, he might still be there when you are able to pair up your bun:wave:

Back