• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TeePee

Teepee

Mama Doe
AKA TP/Emma;)

To say really...I'm really not that interesting!!:lol:

Am 32 with 3 BRILLIANT girls to my name - my greatest pride ever!!!:D

Had a bun a LOOOOOONG time ago called Parsley...cried into his fur when he died at 7 and vowed never to get another as none could EVER take his place.

Took to Hamster keeping thereafter (active member of a Hamster forum for years until admin. closed it due to trolls:() but lovely Milo died last year (Syrian aged 2 plus whatever age he truely was when adopted).:(

Now ready to return to rabbit keeping - though taking on 2 this time as more educated on their needs.

I am probably the "least likely" looking teacher you could ever meet but that is what I do (supply to fit in with family).

I also do:

Family history
Poetry
Music (Snow Patrol, Travis, Brighteyes, Belle and Sebastian etc. etc. etc.)
Travelling - Thailand my most favourite place ever!

Before teaching I worked with people with learning difficulties for 4 years - possibly the best teachers in the world when it comes to human nature!;)

*Can I edit this when I think of something more interesting to say???*

Any-ho! - That's more or less me!!!

TP;)

Last edited:
Hello Emma,

Welcome to RU although it seems a bit belated cos you've posted so much already :lol:

I hope you enjoy it here and its great that you are ready for more bunnies. THey really break your heart don't they.

See you around!

AWWW! TY!!:D
Yes, have posted about some already - never know what to say with this type of affair though so have avoided it for a while!:lol:
TP;)

Back