• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Calling Theo....

Thea & Bobbin

Warren Veteran
..... Thank you for coming round, it was lovely to see you and chat to our heart's content!

Oh and thank you for being so restrained and not dashing off with Bobbin! ;) :lol:

Bobbin says see you soon bunnygodmother! :D :wave:

Theaxx

It was lovely to meet you and the gorgeous Bobbin, I am in love with him, he is just adorable, I really could have bunny napped him.

Thanks for tonight, really enjoyed it and I love Bobbins set up, it's brilliant, actually I think you should do some pictures for the forum to give people ideas.

Thanks again and xxxx for Bobbin

It was lovely to meet you and the gorgeous Bobbin, I am in love with him, he is just adorable, I really could have bunny napped him.

Thanks for tonight, really enjoyed it and I love Bobbins set up, it's brilliant, actually I think you should do some pictures for the forum to give people ideas.

Thanks again and xxxx for Bobbin

Yes I will be taking some pics, it's thanks to the advice of everyone on here, and the NIC grids you kindly gave me a few months ago that he's got such a great home.

I will take some when Broome is here too! That's if their wedding goes to plan! :lol:

Good luck for tomorrow with the bonding, hope it goes well and we have a bunny wedding to celebrate!!:lol::lol:

Back