• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nick loves the bunnies

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
Nick is just sat here and is talking about us getting married.

He just said, well, we'll pay for the buns to go to a bunny home for our honeymoon so that they get care from a mummy that loves them as much as we do.

and then when we have children, they will be taught how to look after the bunnies properly. We are going to have bunnies when we are older right?

I asked if he was happy that Id decided to keep Bailey, and he said, i love him, hes staying x

Awww, what a lovely man you've got!

I wish my OH would come around to loving bunnies... :roll:

He wasn't keen on me keeping him, but i think secretly he was and now hes realised.

Hes happy with bailey being a house bun too!!!

Even if hubby ever decided he actually liked the bunnies he'd never in a million years admit it! :lol:

Even if hubby ever decided he actually liked the bunnies he'd never in a million years admit it! :lol:

awww im sure he does secretly!!

my dad loves them too, but my mum won't have any more cus of the dog n the parrot.

so he gets to see mine when he comes visit!
They r his grandkidsx

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I've got to say really!! - I love a man with a heart as soft as melted ice-cream (I got one too!):D

TP;)

OMG i love your bloke!!!! you got all the good bits all rolled into one bloke.. how lucky are you :D:D:D:D

awwww thats lovely! Andy's been saying all week how much he i missing Lola and how he just wants her and Rory to come home now. I think its lovely when men take an interest in the buns:D

Back