• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Message for Bobbin (& Thea)

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
Hello Bobbin! My foster mummy showed me your pictures on the forum :D And it was nice to see you too Mummy Thea!

As it's February 29th I just thought I'd ask ....... will you marry me Bobbin? :love: We could get married tomorrow and then have a lovely honeymoon!! Please say yes?!

Lots of Love,
Little Broome xx

P2280055.jpg

P2280057.jpg

sorry to butt in but OMG!!!! is bobbin gettin a wife whoooop whooop whoooop please say yes bobbin :love:

:shock: Oh wow! :oops: Hello Broome, pleased to meet you :D

I have seen your piccies too... Thea printed one out and showed it to me... I licked it all over!! I think she was a bit worried though because she whipped it away after that! I was admiring how beautiful you were - she was more worried about the printer ink! :lol: Silly hoomans! :rolleyes:

And to your question... erm YES!!! I would love to marry you!! :D :oops:

See you tomorrow, my love :D :wave:

Bobbin xxx

Yay ... I'm going to have a husbunny!! :love:

Hollie wants to know if she can be bridesmaid please?!

Oh, and your mother-in-law to be will want to check that you're suitable! (foster daddy says that will probably involve her smelling your bum! :lol:)

La, la, la .... I'm getting married in the .... afternoon!

Love B xx

YAY!!!!!!! Is Broome the only forum girlie to propose today??? I'm so happy for the lovely couple, hope they have a lovely honeymoon tomorrow!!:D:D

Back