• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For your Easter Bunny!!!

:censored::censored: Why do they have to put Easter Bunny in the description?!?!?!? I have a feeling the pet shop I work at will advertise the remaining baby rabbits as Easter bunnies. Nice size hutch though!!

:evil:

Im going to ask my mum if I can bid on this hutch at the last minute, if the price hasnt gone too high. Why must they urge people to get an 'easter bunny' so they can stick it in the hutch??

:censored: Why Easter bunny?:evil: Also that run hasn't got a top, do they not think a cat/fox can jump up onto the hutch and into the run? The hutch is lovely tho.....:roll:

:shock:WHAT is with this :censored: "Easter Bunny" thing??:shock:

I have had to respond to a thread in "Hot Topics" regarding such for fear I may be labelled as "Easter Bunny Buyer" given the timing of the arrival of my 2 new buns!!:cry:

DARN! (hoping that's okay to say...) Profit-making people who want to "cash in" on the whims of the uneducated!:(:(:(

I always thought it was "Puppies for Christmas" but CLEARLY people cash-in at any given opportunity!!:shock:

TP - NO whim-buying bunny be-getter HONEST!;)

:evil:I can't believe that! :censored: Good grief! It says the run and hutch was used, and it's only nine months old! I feel so sorry for any bunny that ever belonged or any bunny that might belong to them again :(

No bids yet; I really hope no one buys that thing for their 'easter bunny'. Which is why if they do, I'll steal it granted it doesn't cost too much! :twisted:

... And that I need a bigger hutch.... :oops:

I think it is a bargain for someone who wants a good enclosure as long as they put a roof on it,i hope someone nice on here buys it.At least it looks cleaner than many of the hutches on ebay.Wonder what happened to bunny?Got fed up?? :evil:

I think it is a bargain for someone who wants a good enclosure as long as they put a roof on it,i hope someone nice on here buys it.At least it looks cleaner than many of the hutches on ebay.Wonder what happened to bunny?Got fed up?? :evil:

maybe someone should ask the seller? Make sure it didn't die of myxy or vhd :(

Although it's wrong of people to advertise 'easter bunnies' its the people who buy them that are at fault :(

Back