• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunny?? UPDATE hes gone

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Ive seen a gorgeous bunny on a rehoming website.. he looks like a big fella and has great big lop ears, hes brown nd white and called "Billy"
Im so tempted! What do you think? ill put the photo of him in photobucket & put it on here :D

Last edited:
BILLY.jpg

BILLY2.jpg

Heres the little guy whos stole my heart :D

I was going to put a link up to the rescue hes in but im not taking any chances after what happened with the fostering lark

Take Him Take Him!!!!!! :d

ETA: that was all in capitals but forum wouldnt post it like that.

Also he's gorgeous and needs a new bunny mummy like you!!!

He's so cute :love: Doesnt look big though. Does he have a snotty nose or is it just the photo? Good luck if you decide to get him, Hes beautiful :D XX

He is absolutely handsome ;) He looks the splitting imagine of my Honey. I wish I could post some pic's of my buns but I don't no how to :?
I wood get him if i was you xxx

Aw hun, he is gorgeous:D You MUST get him!!!;) YOU have said you have room, time, money and commitment and you already love the ickle fella;);) Go on, be rude not to;):lol:

Hmmmm im gunna see what happens after Pipers neuter later this month - if all goes to plan and hes still there im deffo gunna put in for him :D

Back