• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Took the buns....

Leanne

Wise Old Thumper
for their Myxi jabs today and whilst I was chatting a client came in (who isn't altogether there) and cooed over Bessie and said she had a male just the same. Then said 'If you want to breed from her I would lend you my boy' I then told her they were all rescue buns and have been neutered so they can't add to the huge population of unwanted buns in this country (all very politely) and then about 10 minutes later...she asked me the same thing!!!!
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :roll: :evil:

head brick wall me thinks :roll: i remember sitting in the vets when Binky was 9 weeks old and this little girl starting poking her head into the box then said your rabbits cute i have one but we dont like it because it digs holes in the garden...

geez rabbits dig :shock:? how unusual :roll:

People are odd aren't they. When we had our big lurcher boy there was a guy down the road who had a few greyhounds and he always always used to comment about wanting to breed from our dog because he was big and the same colour as one of his bitches. Despite us telling him he was neutered and not a greyhound.

Def a head and brick wall moment!!!!
Some people :rolleyes:
I could see the vacant expression in her eyes :lol:

I think some are just born ignorant:roll: I been to vets also today and had someone say to their dog 'Aw you wanna play with the bunny!!' I think my look told him what I thought... No thought that my guinea pig was frightened!!! :censored:

Back