• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh dear

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
i left my bag on the floor didnt think much of it and let Nimbus out my blue mini lop while i cleaned a few buns out only to find my bag had my attacked by the little monster and hes eaten my bag of cheese and onion walkers crisps:cry::cry:

Last edited:
that the short of thing my bunny does. live anything in her way and she will attack it or eat it. glad my bun not the olny naughthy one.

uh oh :( will he be ok? they are so cunning at eating things they shouldnt!

sorrel and poppy always jump in my rucksack cos it smells of chocolate :rolleyes:

heds seems fine he was licking the crumbs from round his mouth and buzzing about, they were ment to be my lunch i had an apple in there but did he touch it nooooooo thats normal food why would he:lol:

:shock: Really hope he will be ok. Maybe try to tempt him with some water and hay because I would have thought crisps will be very salty for a bun, I remember Smirnoff got hold of a crisp once and licked it and she was sat there drinking water for ages afterwards :lol:

hes got one of those giant water bottles but he doesnt seem very interested in it at the moment. more interested in sticking his head out of the hutch buzzing at me:oops:

He is probably waiting for some more crisps :lol: They always love stuff that isnt good for them. Buu sits in the kitchen and gets all excited when we open the cupboards even though she is never fed in the kitchen, she knows its full of stuff she wants to eat buy shouldnt :D

:lol: ooh dear!:shock: Do hope hell be ok! Luna managed to get up onto the table and she ate half a candle yesterday

Molly loves candles too. i think it's sooo weird!

Raven, please keep a careful eye on your bun. It may just be coincidence but Faline got a couple of cheese and onion crisps and the next day had stasis symptoms.

Hope your bun okay Raven, I know my Bridge bun Sadie, had a penchant for wotsits:roll: always loved what was norty that girl:lol:

the amount of times i've seen Carlton run off with a Kinder Bueno wrapper in his mouth - I'm chasing him and then there's a tug of war. I can't imagine why he's so desperate for chocolate when he's never even tasted it! naughty buns!

:lol:What a great thread. My Bridge bunnie Mithril would try to eat crisps and drink out of my beaker, she had a bucket for a tummy! And Mona my oldest girl snkeaed up behind my sister once and stole a chocolate bar out of her back pocket and ran off guarding it. We wrestled it back eventually. But the wierdest is Ebonnie. After being put on probiotic water she developed a penchant for soya yoghurt, soya milk and soya ice cream. Thank god she lives outdoors now.

all these buns eating strange things makes you wonder is it true that you like something thats bad for you the sam with buns:lol:

My two will steal anything you're eating or drinking. The other day I found otis who'd tipped over a beer bottle, was drinking the spilt beer! Nooo, boozey bunny! :lol:

When we first got a house rabbit, Skid, we weren't as disciplined about leaving stuff about and we found he'd stolen a 200g bar of dairy milk and dragged it back to his little cave and has eaten half of it!:shock:
Fortunately he was fine, but what a fat piggy bunny!

My two will steal anything you're eating or drinking. The other day I found otis who'd tipped over a beer bottle, was drinking the spilt beer! Nooo, boozey bunny! :lol:

When we first got a house rabbit, Skid, we weren't as disciplined about leaving stuff about and we found he'd stolen a 200g bar of dairy milk and dragged it back to his little cave and has eaten half of it!:shock:
Fortunately he was fine, but what a fat piggy bunny!

I was laying on the lounge room floor eating a plum, and then bam! Rambo stole the bloody thing and ran off with it :lol:.

He liked it too... which leads me to my next question, can rabbits eat plums? I'm not too keen on giving him much of on because it might have a bad impact on his teeth, not to mention too much energy!

We are lucky with Faline, as she tries to grab things so quickly that all the contents fall out and she runs off with the packaging. Then Molly sneaks up and tried to eat it.

We often see a little nose slowly appear over the top of the coffee table. Then she grabs the edge of something and legs it back to her crate. :lol:

Back