• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lionel is getting older

Claire&Phil

Warren Scout
Thess two pics are of Lionel when he was just a little boy (3-4 months old)
Lionel2.jpg

Lionel.jpg

5-6 months
Lionel3.jpg

This is a up to date pic of him just under one yeras old in his winter coat
AdultLionel.jpg

I know it is wrong to say but I have to admit Lionel is my fav although all the other buns we have are jst as important. I guess having had Lionel share our bedroom for a while enabled us to bond more closely than my other buns. I miss him waken me up in the mornings when he would jump on the bed and nudge my face or nibble on my chest:lol:

Lionel would like you all to know he is very greatful for all your comments and his response is whilst sucking on a carret 'who loves ya, baby' :lol:

Lionel has been a gentleman today. He has giving up his very large home/hutch so two younger bunnies, who are on their honeymoon, can move in. Lionel, along with his girlfriend, Amber, have moved back indoors until mummy and daddy can find a new larger home. He will be living in our bedroom again and no dought he will get back to his old behaviour of jumping on the bed to nudge me awake again in no time :lol:

Last edited:
Back