• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny food

xxKarinaxx

Mama Doe
my buns are really picky when it comes to dried food, the only thing that they seem to eat are wagg premium pellets. I've tried them on SS but they refuse to eat it and the same with Excel.

Is this healthy for them?

Obviosuly they have their veggies and maily hay diet, but i've never really heard anyone reccomend wagg :rolleyes:

my buns are really picky when it comes to dried food, the only thing that they seem to eat are wagg premium pellets. I've tried them on SS but they refuse to eat it and the same with Excel.

Is this healthy for them?

Obviosuly they have their veggies and maily hay diet, but i've never really heard anyone reccomend wagg :rolleyes:

Hi mine will only eat wagg premium pellets too. My 3 all seem fine with it:)

:D atleast its not just mine then

I can't get hold of any other type of pellet. I have a pets@home near me but not any other pets shops. Buns don't like P@H stuff or SS, so I just get a bag of wagg every time I go to Asda. It's cheap, they like it and seem happy and healthy. Haven't had any problems with any of them yet:)

I can't get hold of any other type of pellet. I have a pets@home near me but not any other pets shops. Buns don't like P@H stuff or SS, so I just get a bag of wagg every time I go to Asda. It's cheap, they like it and seem happy and healthy. Haven't had any problems with any of them yet:)

I was worried it might not be healthy for them but feel better now knowing that others use it and have healthy buns :)

I was worried it might not be healthy for them but feel better now knowing that others use it and have healthy buns :)

When I got my first bun, the lady at the rescue gave me a bag of pellets to be going on with and told me to go to my local supermarket or pet shop and just choose a brand! She said just to compare the ingredients and make sure there wasn't too much protein in the pellets.

Mine eat a mix of SS Pellets and Wagg museli, they like the variety meusli offers and I like knowing that they're getting what they need, so we comprimise :p My sisters buns are all on wagg and they never have any problems.

Aroma was on a different brand of pellets when I first got her, and was rather reluctant to eat my pellets. However when I started feeding her less and less of the old pellets eventually she started eating the new type as well:D They're not so picky they'll starve themselves:roll:

Back