• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby picis Be warned over loaded cuteness!!!

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
thier 14 days olds now and running about like little nutters:lol:
no bunny napping plans please:lol:
babyhares001.jpg

the lazy lot in bed
babyhares012.jpg

whered every one go
babyhares002.jpg

better get a move on
babyhares005.jpg

wats this strange creature looking at me for
babyhares008.jpg

wats that mum?
babyhares015.jpg

happy mothers day *smooch* (i love the pose on the sibling in the background:lol:)
babyhares013-1.jpg

i ll go annoy my brothers and sisters now
babyhares018.jpg

found them

Last edited:
I thought that Raven had stated on a previous thread that not only was she herself disgusted at someone somewhere breeding baby rabbits in time for easter, but this was something she did not intend to do herself?

They're absolutely adorable by the way - they look pocket sized! :lol:

Its a simple question? I hope they arent in time for easter !

if you impplying that i will sell them for an easter gimmick then HELL NO is the answer and if you do the dates you can see they will not even be able to leave thier mum till 8th of april:evil:please dont mix me up with something im not! maybe im taking this the wrong way but im not sure in any other way i should take it. i think i have made myself very clear on the whole easter thing it feels like you are confusing me with a BYB!

Oh, I just wondered. I have a boy reserved at a rescue. Do they come vacs and neutered if people want tham to be?

Last edited:
They are beautiful bunnies. Your buns always look very happy and healthy. I am wondering..... you must have contacts for people looking for buns, could you consider fostering/rescuing and re-homeing other bunnies too? I make no secret of the fact that i don't agree with breeding but that said i cannot stop it and don't wish to enter that discussion. I do think however that you may be able to help with the whole unwanted bunny population crisis - have you thought of it?

Back