• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuteness Overload!!!

Gingypig

Alpha Buck
Well these are my baby bunnies... they are 17 days old and still not left the nest, all 7 are very healthy but 2 had sticky eyes so we bought them in to bathe them plus my fave the grey and white... enjoy!!

DSC02222.jpg

DSC02224.jpg

DSC02223.jpg

DSC02221.jpg

DSC02220.jpg

DSC02219.jpg

DSC02217.jpg

DSC02216.jpg

DSC02215-1.jpg

DSC02214.jpg

DSC02212.jpg

DSC02211.jpg

DSC02210.jpg

DSC02209.jpg

DSC02208-1.jpg

Hope you enjoyed those...

Jos
xxx

Aww How Cute :)

My Female Had Babies, But We Thought She Was Pregnant Afterwards, So We Got Rid Of Them :( But It Turned Out She Wasnt! Funny How That Always Happens Isn't It?

And I Was Devistated Because My Daughter Was Playing With One, And It Had To Be Put Down :cry:

The babies are lovely, they will grow to be gorgeous big buns. Why do a couple of them have a wet ring of fur around their eyes?

Aww How Cute :)

My Female Had Babies, But We Thought She Was Pregnant Afterwards, So We Got Rid Of Them :( But It Turned Out She Wasnt! Funny How That Always Happens Isn't It?

And I Was Devistated Because My Daughter Was Playing With One, And It Had To Be Put Down :cry:

What do you mean you "Got Rid of them?"

They had sticky eys so I bathed them with warm water.

Aww poor wee things, did they let you bathe them quite easily? I remeber when I adopted my first does, they both pregnant which the rescue conveniantly forgot to tell us:censored:. Anyway we handled the babies from about 4 weeks and they let us do anything with them.

Aww poor wee things, did they let you bathe them quite easily? I remeber when I adopted my first does, they both pregnant which the rescue conveniantly forgot to tell us:censored:. Anyway we handled the babies from about 4 weeks and they let us do anything with them.

Yes they did bless them, but once their eyes were open they were wriggling about everywhere!!! They have been out of the nest today, too cute for words...

and yes add me to the wondering 'got rid of them'????

Back