• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy hutch

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Last time I looked I thought the 6ft single story hutch with long legs was £130 had the money all ready to order monday but now theyv gone up to £160 Cant afford that .... Gutted :cry:

I would ring them up,they are really nice,i bet they will do you a deal,they sell their hutches on ebay too,so you might get it cheaper that way,good luck:D

Don't you have an old table to put the hutch on? Then you could get the one without long legs. I am not so convinced the long legs are very good, anyway.

I must also add that I have the HH combo and I dont imagine 4 long legs would be enough, mine bows even with the run underneath.... nd old table is a much better idea, or make some legs, preferably 6. :)

I have that exact hutch. I love it, it's great, would seriously recommend it, but if you can't afford it, the others look ok.

honesty just ring him hes a really nice welcoming guy i was talking to him yest and i said the large 6 ft hutch gave gone up to £129 and he said he would do it for 115 what the price used to be.

Looks good.. is the run area easy to clean? Also is it big enough for Jazzy do you think hes a pretty big bun.

Last edited:
the main problem with a big bunny is getting up and down the ramp - Benny doesn't even have a ramp actually as he kept flinging it down - he just leaps up there - it's only 18" high but seems roomy for my 2 average sized bunnies :) I give them 2 underbed storage boxes - one upstairs and one down in the run, both with hay in, as they like to keep one for a bed and one for a toilet - Maa used to go in a corner of the run as her upstairs (the 2x4 hutch) is too small for a big storage box, so I sqeezed a cat litter tray in the run too, and it's a doddle to clean out every day - I just do the 'bed' box weekly as it's clean. I wouldn't get the 2x4 size again as the ramp takes up all the space, but the 2x6 would be brilliant if I had room :)

this is the only one I've got on photobucket at the mo - As you can see I've mounted the hutch with the doors facing away from the doors on the run - they only use the doors on the run, and as the roof opens I have shower curtain permanently stapled over the hutch top doors for shelter - it works really well and is easy to cover at night with rugs etc. to make them secure :)
hutches.jpg

Back